Thursday, June 20, 2024

《小学生之破案之王》 "The King of Crime-Solving Primary School Students"

 


 

《小学生之破案之王》

"The King of Crime-Solving Primary School Students"

Author: Konan

Status: Serial

Updated: 2021-04-25


Introduction


Greetings to all of you, I am Wu Nan, a sixteen-year-old boy, but fate has not been kind to me this year. In the days leading up to my seventeenth birthday, I was struck by lightning! It seemed to me that this was God's punishment for me. I promised myself before I died that if there were an afterlife, I would live a good life. Greetings everyone, my name is Wu Nan, I am nine years old and attending third grade. My older sister Wu Xinyan works as a criminal police officer. A well-known policewoman in Mohai City! I feel a great deal of pressure as her brother! 

Please share Elementary School Student: The King of Solving Crimes with your friends if you enjoy it.



Chapter 1: The Naughty Child in Policewoman Hua's Family